landscaping and garden maintenance in the Alpes-Maritimes and Var
- Parasites become resistant to them
- Pesticides kill friendly insects such as bees and ladybirds
- Contamination of the ecosystem as a whole
- Health hazard
+ Increases plant diversity to limit the spread of disease, and to limit use of treatments which kill friendly insects.
+ Improves cultivation practices and benefits plants.
Winter treatments: At the end of the winter season, treat the entire garden with a natural copper fungicide and white oils to control pests
- Use ladybirds to protect against greenfly
- Amino acids and trace leaf elements will strengthen your plants
As a general rule, good cultivation practices increase plant resistance to a number of diseases.
- Promotes microbial life
- Improves soil structure
- Improves water retention
- Enables plants to absorb fertilisers more easily
- Slows erosion
- Makes the soil easier to work with
- Significant reduction in the amount of chemical fertilisers used
We use the following trade enrichment products:
- Animal-based Biofertil to spread over olive trees during the winter
- Fabri Orga Perle and Medimus
. . . . .
1514 Avenue de la Plaine, 06250 Mougins
Eric Lerda 06 25 22 88 69
Frédéric Valente 06 77 25 74 67
Taille des oliviers
Entretien de jardin
Rénovation du jardin
Olive tree pruning